GoEasyRepair offers a 6-month warranty on the replaced screen under these conditions:
- GoEasyRepair has the right to refuse service on any claims solely at its own discretion.
- The warranty includes factory screen defects, such as unresponsive or erratic touch, and dead pixels.
- The 6-month warranty is applicable only on the mobile screen replacement featuring the same benchmarks and capabilities of the original faulty screen.
- The warranty does not cover any other parts of the mobile.
- The warranty only covers manufacture defects, and does not encompass damage due to manual intervention.
- GoEasyRepair provides 3 months warranty except screen replacement.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and the blank screen.
The 6-month warranty is NOT valid under these conditions:
- If you don't hand over the non-working mobile part to the GoEasyRepair technician, the warranty will be valid only for 3 months.
- In case other components of the mobile are damaged, and the phone refuses to turn on and perform all the tasks it is supposed to do.
- If the phone is left partially working, following an unsuccessful repair attempt at home or by any other vendor.
- In case a phone model is known to have a particular manufacturing/performance issue that impairs the functioning of the screen.
- In case the mobile’s frame is damaged.
- In case the mobile is jail-broken.
- If the internal hardware is tampered with, especially through a self-repair attempt.
- The warranty will not cover phones that have been damaged negligently and intentionally.
- It is also not applicable to devices that have been repaired or tampered-with before, by anyone else other than GoEasyRepair.
- In case the device is transferred or sold to another user. The second-hand user will not be entitled to the warranty.
- Warranty on Battery is NOT valid in case of excessive charging, battery swell, overnight charging or use of non-OEM Charging Cable/Adapters
- Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist or crack will not be entertained.
- Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discoloring or lining on the display.
To claim the 6-month warranty, all you have to do is:
- Ask the repair expert fixing your broken phone screen to avail the warranty. After providing the necessary details, you’ll receive the warranty if all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
- Once you have claimed the warranty, the GoEasyRepair team will take about 48-72 hours to resolve your issue. However, it may take more, depending on the nature of your case.
- Share the video of the phone with the prevailing display issue at email@example.com
- Send us your phone number/order number/IMEI Number. Just about any of it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: In order to prevent any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair, customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt.